Monday, February 1, 2010

Kikkoman Insant Win Game: I Won!!

This is a game with great odds! Dallas Mommy, STL Mommy and myself all won a Silicone Basting Brush today!

Go HERE to play the Kikkoman Instant Win Game! Just use pin code 0996753 to enter.

Here are some of the prizes you could win:

• Silicone basting brush
• Spoon rest
• Stainless steel tongs
• Cookbooks
• Buy One Get One Free
• Coupon for $1 Off 10 oz. bottle of Kikkoman Soy Sauce
• Coupon for $1 Off 10 oz. bottle of Kikkoman Curry Sauce

Come back here and let us know what you win, either in the comments or on the chat wall!

Thanks Laura!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!

Kikkoman Insant Win Game: I Won!!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved