Thursday, March 4, 2010

Entertainment Book Reminder, Still Time To Get a Deal!

Entertainment Book 2010

*I just wanted to let everyone know I just ordered ours and paid around $22.00 total. I'm really happy with that price because with all the savings in this book we'll make it back in just one or two uses!*

I don't know about you but I am much more likely to go out when I can find a coupon for where we'd like to go! The Entertainment Book is a dream for a couponing mom like me. With so many coupons in one book, what's not to love?

From florist coupons to food coupons you're sure to find dozens of things your family can use! Filled with tons of 2 for 1 discounts and 50% off deals, they even have coupons for free admission to multiple museums! Right now you can get the 2010 Entertainment Book for 40% off with free shipping. When the order was all said and done our total came to around $22.00!

Get a deal on deals and go HERE to order yours today!

Here are just some of the bargins you will find inside:

  • Fuddruckers
  • Auntie Anne's
  • Cheshire Crab
  • Bella Napoli
  • Rita's
  • Dominoes
  • Jiffy Lube
  • Maryland Zoo
  • Cici's Pizza
  • Subway
  • Multiple bowling alleys, golf courses and sporting events!

Entertainment Book Reminder, Still Time To Get a Deal!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved