Monday, May 24, 2010

Whole Foods Deals on Vitamin Water and Almond Breeze Milk


I was really excited to see the $1 off Blue Diamond Almond milk coupon back in the 5/23 SS. The shelf stabilized Almond Milk is priced at $1.99 at my Whole Foods so .99 after coupon! If you have little ones that guzzle milk like mine do, these are awesome to have in your pantry just in case you ever run out of milk. I like these for trips as well since they do not need to be refrigerated.

I also noticed Vitamin Water was priced at $1. There are .50/1 coupons in the Whole Deal coupon books (free at the front of the stores) as well as $1/2 coupons in the 4/25 SS that expire TOMORROW. Use both coupons and score these for free!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Whold Foods deals vary from city to city so your prices might be different than mine. I would strongly recommend calling ahead to your store to ask for a price check before you head out.

Also, I have never heard of any problems stacking store coupons with manufacturer coupons at Whole Foods but it wouldn’t hurt to ask if you aren’t sure.

Thanks My Frugal Adventures!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!

Whole Foods Deals on Vitamin Water and Almond Breeze MilkSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved