Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sears Christmas Club





I was excited while searching for Back to School deals to find out that Sears has a Christmas Club this year! This is similar to the Christmas Club at Toys R' Us. Here are the details:

* Get the FREE Christmas Club Card Online or In-Store (I assume).
* Add Money to the card - you can start with just $5.
*You have from now until November 15th to add money to the card. (must be activated prior to October 31st)
*On November 24th, Sears will add 3% to your balance on the card, up to $100 maximum
*There is a neat Savings calculator on their website that will help you decide how much money to put away each week to reach a certain goal.

Well, now that there is a Christmas Club for my kid and my husband - I should be all set!

Thanks Andrea!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!

Sears Christmas ClubSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved