Friday, September 10, 2010

Host a Sabra House Party!


I absolutely love House Party and I thought I would pass the newest House Party theme along to you so you can try and get in on it. It's a Sabra "Share The World'! The party is open to applications right now!

Don't wait! If you are chosen you will get the following:
  • Sabra Hummus product coupons for the hosts
  • Sabra Hummus bamboo spatula
  • Sabra Hummus recipe card holder
  • Sabra Hummus special offer coupons for the guests
  • World Music CD
  • And More!
I just LOVE Hummus! Yum!
Don't wait...apply now!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!

Host a Sabra House Party!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved