Friday, September 3, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Friday


Since I promote Swagbucks quite often, I have had several people ask me what Swagbucks is and how it works. Even though it really is quite simple, the explanation is a little confusing. Hopefully this breakdown will help.

Step One:


Register with Swagbucks. Anyone can search with Swagbucks, but if you want to begin accumulating your bucks, you’ll need to register an account. You will not need any credit card or payment information to set up an account. Bonus : New users will automatically get a sign up bonus when they register.

Step Two:

Instead of google or yahoo, you’ll now use the Swagbucks search engine. I was a die hard google-r, and I admit this was the toughest step for me to overcome. Until I installed the toolbar. Earning made simpler!

Tip:
Download the Swagbucks Toolbar. The toolbar is not a requirement of searching and earning, but it makes it easier because the search box is always there on the top of your screen. Bonus : Swag Codes are released to various areas and the toolbar is one of them. Without the toolbar you will miss some of these earning codes. You also get random Swag Bucks just for having the toolbar installed. I would say in an average week, I get maybe 3 or 4 Swagbucks simply because I have the toolbar.

Tip:
Use Swagbucks search engine for EVERYTHING you do online! I have to pull up My Chesapeake Mommy several times each day. Every time I do, instead of typing it in the address bar, I search for it on Swagbucks. Swagbucks are rewarded at random, but the more you use it, the greater potential you have of earning!

Step Three:

Save your Swagbucks! You only need 450 Swagbucks to redeem for $5 in Amazon.com credit. You can also redeem for other gift cards such as Starbucks, Target and Disney. If you prefer cash, you can also redeem Swagbucks for Paypal $.

Tip:
The $5 Amazon.com credits are the most "bang" for your Swag Buck.

SIGN UP and start earning today!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!

Mega Swagbucks FridaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved