Monday, April 25, 2011

Amazon Has Princess Video Games for 30% Off to Celebrate the Royal Wedding


Are you getting excited about the royal wedding?  I was just chatting with some other ladies and it turns out, I'm not the only one oddly intrigued by it.  For me, it's just the thought of my dreams since I was a child to become a princess.  I would love to see interviews with her and her family about all of this.  Curious as to what she must be thinking!  Anyhow, to help celebrate the anticipation of the Royal Wedding, Amazon has Princess games for 30% off!  Get this Tangled game for Wii for only $19.99!

Thanks, MyMilwaukeeMommy.com!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Amazon Has Princess Video Games for 30% Off to Celebrate the Royal WeddingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved