Sunday, May 15, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints Review-a great gift idea!



I received the opportunity to review a 11x14 photo canvas from Easy Canvas Prints!  I chose a photo of my sister, brother in law and niece!  It is going to make an awesome anniversary gift.  The picture is beautiful.  It looks just like the photo when it was taken (except it is cropped with just the three of them and fills the canvas).  I had to order the canvas online.  I started by picking the size 11x14, I downloaded the photo from my photo library on my computer.  Then the picture showed up!  I was given the option to have the print wrap around the sides or keep the sides white (I added the photo to the sides) also there was an option for touch ups. 
The whole process was very easy and the wrapped canvas came quickly (about a week).  If you are looking for a special gift or a beautiful personalized piece of art work for your home I would suggest checking out Easy Canvas Prints.  It is nice to put up pictures of family and friends, but having a nice sized portrait is so much more of a focal point and really gives the room personality!

Thank you Easy Canvas Prints!



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Easy Canvas Prints Review-a great gift idea!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved