Sunday, May 22, 2011

Great gifts from Kidlandia.com

I received a great gift idea to review.  Check out Kidlandia.com.  There are a lot of very cute personalizable gifts you can choose from for a kiddo in your life.  I chose the USA Patchwork Map (brighter colors).


$29.00 + $5.95 shipping
This map has all of the states labeled including the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans and the Gulf of Mexico.  You are able to customize the map with a child's first and middle name and their birthday or any other date.  I created this for my niece's first birthday.  Part of the Preamble of the Constitution is also in the corner.  Not only is this map a bright decoration and piece of art work it is also a learning tool!  I really like this map-the states are written in different fonts.  The backgrounds of all the states also have different patterns.
I know my sister and brother in law will love this for my niece's room and when she is older I know my niece will love it too!  It is very eye catching and personalized gifts always mean just a little bit more. :)
The map is printed on foam core so you could hang it as it or frame it!

Check out Kidlandia.com for more great personalized gifts!




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Great gifts from Kidlandia.comSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved