Sunday, September 30, 2012

Aurora Toys has released the Classic Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy Rag Dolls Review


The original doll with a heart is back!
Aurora released a variety of classic Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy rag dolls and Fancy Pals™ (Raggedy Ann Butterfly or Red Ribbon style) in 2012
Aurora is thrilled to work with Hasbro to bring a new generation of children into the fold of this classic and beloved brand with a new line of plush dolls striking just the right balance of vintage and modern elements
Aurora is very excited to showcase these handmade pieces that feature exquisite detail including fine facial features and yarn hair with the classic loop style.
These are heirloom treasures that can be passed on for generations
The 8", 12" 16" and 25" classic Raggedy Ann or Raggedy Andy rag dolls are: $10, $15, $25 and $35 respectively
The Fancy Pals style -- Raggedy Ann Butterfly or Red Ribbon -- are 7" and $17 each
Four highly anticipated holiday styles join the line later this year. The Raggedy Ann "Chilly Chic" and "Santa's Helper" and Raggedy Andy "Chilly Chic" and "Santa" are 16 inches and SRP is $27
All Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy items are great for ages 18 months and up
Aurora's official website is www.auroragift.com
Aurora is on Facebook at facebook.com/auroraworld
Aurora is on YouTube at youtube.com/auroraworld1
Aurora's Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy can be purchased at retail or online at the official Aurora shop

I was lucky enough to receive the Raggedy Ann doll for review.  I grew up with a love for Raggedy Ann and Andy.  My sister and I used to have a garbage bin in our room with them on it and it has remained in our family since...now in my sister's apartment!  When I got my doll, I was surprised at just how soft and cuddly it was!  The durability and craftsmanship are superb...as you would only expect from the Aurora toyline!  I can't wait to share this doll with my daughter now.  I love sharing favorite memories with my children so that they can make new memories of their own!  Aurora has recreated a classic that will inspire children and their imaginations for years to come!


 
Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Aurora Toys has released the Classic Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy Rag Dolls ReviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved