Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Build A Bear 20% Off & Double Points


National Teddy Bear Day is Sunday, September 9th and to celebrate Build-A-Bear Workshop is planning a few days of fun.


To get started Stuff fur Stuff members will earn double points starting today and ending Sunday, September 9th.


Plus now through September 9th you can save 20% when you order online and use code Teddy12 at the check out.


This weekend was my first experience at Build A Bear....sad that I waited so long.  My kids and I had so much fun and now I know what I can buy or suggest for Christmas...Build A Bear Clothes and Accessories.


Thanks My Springfield Mommy!

Build A Bear 20% Off & Double PointsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved