Monday, October 22, 2012

Dollie & Me Outfits Up To 65% Off

My favorite deal is back on Zulily! Head over and check out the Dollie & Me items at up to 65% savings. I usually snag these for my niece and my daughter and their American Girl Dolls.  Right now their is a good selection, so hurry!


To sweeten the deal $5 off Orders over $50! Use Code: ZULILYGA04!


I have noticed that (in my opinion) there clothes do run small...so I always order the next size and shipping takes a long time. So I'm grabbing now for Christmas.


If your a new member, please sign up HERE so I can get a referral and then visit HERE.

Dollie & Me Outfits Up To 65% OffSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved