Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Posylane offers personalized napmats, backpacks, tote bags, and MORE!


My son is turning two tomorrow. What do you get a boy who has three older siblings? I was offered the opportunity to review a product from Posylane and was over-the-top excited!  It solved that problem for me!  They have personalized napmats, backpacks, tote bags, and so much more!  I chose this adorable Dinosaur Children's Backpack.  The quality is outstanding!  It's very durable and I can't wait to give it to my son tomorrow.  It's the perfect size for pint-size tots!  He will be overjoyed.  There are so many cute designs, I had a hard time choosing.  I had his name embroidered on the front flap.  The front flap has a magnetic snap closure which is awesome.  It seersuckers shut and then has the flap which snaps with STRONG magnets...we all know how some magnets don't hold true...this one does!  I love our new bag and can't wait to give it to our little man tomorrow!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Posylane offers personalized napmats, backpacks, tote bags, and MORE! SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved