Thursday, July 1, 2010

$1 off Hefty! Print it Now!


Here is a great coupon for all of you needing some kitchen trash or outdoor waste bags! After this video you can access a $1 off ANY Hefty Trash Bags Coupon!



One of my biggest pet peeves is getting a trash bag that rips even slightly when you try to overstuff! Not so with Hefty! In fact, Consumer Reports conducted a challenge between Glad Forceflex and Hefty Ultra Flex and Hefty won, hands down! Another plus, I recently bought these and they cost me about $2 less than Glad for a package of 25!




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!

$1 off Hefty! Print it Now!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved