Thursday, July 1, 2010

Great Coffeemaker PLUS Amazing Coffee from Gevalia!


I needed a new coffee pot recently because my old one was leaking all over the counter. I wanted something nice without spending a ton of money and I don't know about you, but I am not sure I have ever seen a coupon for a coffee pot before.

So when I saw this deal I figured I would try it out :

Pay $14.95 for 2 boxes of Gevalia and get a 12-cup stainless steel encased programmable coffeemaker and a stainless steel coffee scoop, a $108.00 value absolutely FREE with no future commitment. You will be enrolled in the Gevalia Kaffe home delivery program but canceling is very simple and there is no obligation!

What harm could it do to try. $14.95 wasn't a ton of money if I didn't like it -- so I decided to go for it. About a week later I received a beautiful Stainless Steel Coffeemaker with buttons and timers, it was beautiful on my counter top! I couldn't be happier with my purchase. (oh yeah, and the coffee was great too!)

And when it came time to cancel the delivery service it was so easy! I was off the phone in less than 5 minutes.

Click HERE to read more about this offer and get your Coffee Maker & Coffee for only $14.95 (FREE S&H!)

This would make a great Mother's Day gift too! Something she would use daily! :-)

If you already have a coffee pot, there is still a great deal that you can take advantage of.

Click HERE to receive 3 boxes of Gevalia Coffee & a FREE Stainless Steel Travel Mug with no obligation to make any future purchase!



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!

Great Coffeemaker PLUS Amazing Coffee from Gevalia!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved