Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Gerber® Graduates® Breakfast Buddies™ hot cereal Review



Gerber® Graduates® Breakfast Buddies™hot cereal was a big hit!
All you need to do it puncture the seal on the microwavable bowl pop it in the microwave for about 20 seconds and serve!


I will admit I tried a bit-it reminds me of oatmeal with fruit.  My niece really enjoyed it.  I received three Gerber® Graduates® Breakfast Buddies™ hot cereal to try-peach, apple cinnamon and cherry.  She liked them all but especially liked the peach.  I liked how the Gerber® Graduates® Breakfast Buddies™ hot cereal was not runny, it stuck to the spoon well and didn't slip while my niece was feeding herself and also had little bit of real fruit in it.  The texture was nice-not too runny and still chewable.  

The Gerber® Graduates® Breakfast Buddies™hot cereal is made with whole grain oats and no preservatives.  It is the perfect breakfast meal size and very convenient.  We will continue to enjoy the Gerber® Graduates® Breakfast Buddies™ hot cereal and other Gerber items! :)




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Gerber® Graduates® Breakfast Buddies™ hot cereal ReviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved