Thursday, May 5, 2011

Keep My Comfy Neck Rest and By My Side Lead from Aurora Gifts Review


Have you heard of Aurora Gifts? They have a huge and great line of products,  I recently received two very cute items from their Cheeky Charlie merchandise line, one is a Keep Me Comfy 10" Neck Rest  it is a giraffe the other is a 12" By My Side Lead it is a panda bear.   Both items are under $20.00.

I was using the neck rest with my niece, my sister uses a boppy while she feeds her,  the neck rest is great for car rides also it really keeps her head from slipping and it seems to help her sleep because she was waking up when her head would drop down or to the side but now her head doesn't drop as far as she is able to sleep more restfully.

Said I used it to it is very comfortable.  The giraffe is very cute also, I like the detail in the giraffe it is always smiling at you! The material is very soft as well.

     The By My Side Lead is very nice it looks like a backpack,  I have used leads like this in the past,  I used to work with children with special needs.  I used leads when we would go for walks although I felt awkward because I felt like I was "walking the child" these are  more disguised in that it's not just a vest it is a "toy" that your child is carrying. By My Side Leads are great when you are in a very public place and you are worried your child may get lost in a crowd.  Also great for parking lots so many times you may have to get one more thing from the car but we've already taken your child of their car seat, this way you will still be able to keep them right beside you while you are reaching for one last thing.  Maybe you have your hands full with shopping bags or a younger child!  The By My Side Lead is perfect for holding onto one child and carrying the other! :) 


Thank you Aurora Gifts!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Keep My Comfy Neck Rest and By My Side Lead from Aurora Gifts ReviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved