Wednesday, June 8, 2011

DVD Review-Rock N Learn: Nursery Rhymes

Rock N Learn: Nursery Rhymes


What a fun DVD!  My niece is a bit young to understand the Nursery Rhymes but she is really into the colors , movement and music!  There are 43 great Nursery Rhymes on this very musical DVD.  I really like "This Little Piggy Went to Market" and "Hey Diddle Diddle".
All of the Nursery Rhymes are great and the graphics are neat too!  This video is for ages 2-5 years.    I know that once she gets older my niece will be singing and dancing along.
I did watch this with my 3 year old nephew as well (4 in August).  He really liked the songs that he could sing along with right away.  His favorites were "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" and "Rock a Bye Baby".
He also likes that the Nursery Rhymes were sung in different tones and were funny.  He really liked when the voices in certain stories got really low then really high pitched. :)
A great DVD that the whole family can enjoy!  Check out the whole line of Rock N Learn DVDs!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
DVD Review-Rock N Learn: Nursery RhymesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved