Monday, June 6, 2011

Wow-this is neat-LibreTea bottle-for Loose Leaf Tea on the go!

I received this absolutely awesome Loose Leaf Tea Glass from LibreTea.com.  You really need to watch the video on the LibreTea site to see how neat it is.



I have used this great tea bottle on the go before work.  I pop a cup of water in the microwave for two minutes then put my loose leaf tea in the bottle-pour the water on top and it brews on my way to work!  The bottle has two tops-one that has a filter so you don't drink the tea leaves and the other so the liquid does not leak out!  This bottle really is brilliant!  The outside is made of a clear thermal bottle with a glass interior and the filter and lid is BPA free.  It is very easy to use and travel with.

My favorite way to use the LibreTea bottle is by putting the tea at the bottom of the bottle then using the filter to drink from this way the tea is continually brewing and becoming stronger, the other way is to put the tea in the filter and tipping it over so the tea brews.  In this way you take the whole (both) covers off and just drink the tea.  You can continue to use your leaves for another brew as well.  I love being able to brew my tea on the go-it is fresh and still hot when I reach my destination!

I have been using my LibreTea bottle at work-my kiddos really think it is neat!  They were amazed when I showed them how it worked!

I have an uncle who is no longer a coffee drinker-he now drinks hot tea in the morning-I think this would make a great gift for him!

LibreTea also has a bottle that has a handle!  Right now use code LIBRE4DAD to get 15% off!  I'm sure it is okay if you use this to get one for yourself. :)


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Wow-this is neat-LibreTea bottle-for Loose Leaf Tea on the go!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved