Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Save 15% at Discount School Supply





This sale is ending July 5th!!!




Here are some fun activities for the summer months.  A great time to stock up on some fun supplies!  Discount School Supply has a few of my favorites...
A MUST have for me-Fuse Beads with peg boards. $22.99


12 wooden standing frames $12.99
These make great gifts!




12 decorate your own beach balls $10.99
Great summer or birthday activity!


There are other items besides arts and crafts (that is just my favorite section!).





Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Save 15% at Discount School SupplySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved