Saturday, July 2, 2011

Love The Smurfs? Share them with your family!


I love being able to share programs I watched when I was little with the children I work with and with my nephews and neice.  I watched The Smurfs: A Magical Smurf Adventure with my niece this week

What a fun blast from the past!  This DVD has 2 Discs that have 10 episodes:

Smurf Van Winkle, Revenge of the Smurfs, Magic Fountain, Smurf Me No Flowers, The Cursed Country, The Blue Plague, The Ring of Castellac, A Mere Truffle, Gormandizing Greedy and Sister Smurf.  

I remember a number of them from when I was little.  I think my neice really liked the different voices of all the characters.


This DVD will be released on July 19th, you can pre-order now for $15.99!

"Produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions, The Smurfs originally premiered as part of NBC’s Saturday morning programming lineup. The Emmy® Award winning series ran for nine seasons on NBC earning a 42% share of the U.S. Saturday morning audience. "




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Love The Smurfs? Share them with your family!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved