Saturday, September 17, 2011

Rock N Learn Nursery Rhymes CD and Book Review



I was able to review the Rock N Learn Nursery Rhymes CD and Book (I was able to review the DVD a couple months ago).  The CD and book is also great!  The CD is about 45 minutes and has 45 songs on it.  The nursery rhymes are updated and fun to listen to.  The book has great pictures and it is fun to look and follow along with the book while listening to the CD.
I also enjoyed listening to the CD in the car with my niece, she is still young but she moves her arms and legs when the music is on.  When it is off she doesn't!  I think she really enjoys it. :)  Also when the music stops she starts babbling like she is singing!

This is certainly a CD and Book you will enjoy with your child.  This would also be a perfect gift!

Right now if you use the code JQ7711 you can get 25% off your entire order!

Sign up for the Rock N Learn newsletter.
Like Rock N Learn on Facebook.



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Rock N Learn Nursery Rhymes CD and Book ReviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved