Monday, September 12, 2011

HOT Homedics SS-3000 Soundspa Lullaby $18.77


 
I am busy remodeling my nursery, so I was looking for something for my almost one year old that was pretty uniquely him.  I love this Homedics SS-3000 Soundspa Lullaby, White.  I loved the price tag of 46% off even more. Right now it's only $18.77.  Here are the features that I love:
    • Create the perfect environment to lull your baby to sleep
    • Three soothing natural sounds to choose from: heartbeat, rainforest or ocean
    • Play one of the three tender lullabies: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Rock-A-Bye Baby and Brahms Cradle Song
    • The image projector gently rotates one of three interchangeable image disks
    • Easy to use 15, 30 or 45 minute auto-off timer
    I plan on buying one for each bedroom!


    Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
    HOT Homedics SS-3000 Soundspa Lullaby $18.77SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved