Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sassiebabies.com Review: ADORABLE Bib, Hat, and Pacifier Clip

I was so excited to be able to get three things to review from Sassiebabies.com!  I have a nine month old son, so he was super excited too! 
This bib is so cute and I get tons to compliments and giggles out of it!  I love that it held up so nicely with several washings.  My son seems to spit up more than he digests, so this bib has been used a TON!  It is really nice, too, because I like to make sure the bibs that he wears don't clash with what he is wearing and this is so neutral, it's perfect!
I really liked the design of this hat!  It is made so very well.  I had to give it to a friend of mine who has a newborn, though, as my son's head is so big it just didn't fit.  It's not that the fit of the hat is to fault, however, it's just that my son's head...well, it's really big for a nine month old!  I wish it would have fit as I loved the hat, but it just didn't work for us.  I did wash it, though, before I gifted it and it held up great!
LOVE this pacifier clip!  My son doesn't take a pacifier for soothing purposes, though.  But I still used it to clip onto his clothes as he uses a pacifier as a teether :)  It is perfect!  Very well constructed.  It was great because I didn't have to keep getting up to get his "toys" as he dropped them.  I just attached his pacifier to this and he was occupied for a good twenty minutes (hey, that's a long time for a baby!)

Thank you so much to Sassiebabies.com for the opportunity to review these awesome items!  They have some very cool baby things for you to check out!  I love that you can personalize so much of their stuff too!





Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Sassiebabies.com Review: ADORABLE Bib, Hat, and Pacifier ClipSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved