Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba Music Makes Me Move Review

$13.99
Pre-Order now available August 9th


My youngest nephew introduced me and my husband to Yo Gabba Gabba-"There's a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy!"  That is my favorite song!

I received a copy of Yo Gabba Gabba: Music Makes Me Move.  This DVD has 4 episodes of Yo Gabba Gabba...
Band
Move
Differences
Train

As we started watching the DVD my niece was mesmerized!  I think she really liked the music and the characters.  Many times when the music was on her arms would move and she would make herself bounce in my lap.

My favorite episode on the DVD was Differences.  I liked how it really emphasized that differences between people and friends are important and good!

The other 3 episodes are great as well, Band shows you what some instruments are like the "keytar"!

A great family DVD that encourages you and your child to keep dancing and singing! :)


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Yo Gabba Gabba Music Makes Me Move ReviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved