Saturday, September 3, 2011

Check out the great deals you will find at Zulily today!


I don't think it's any surprise that we love Zulily!  Starting today, some of these shops are insanely adorable!  I plan on scooping up something from a few of these shops! 
My kids are really into make believe and playing store these days, so I know this will be a huge hit...and for only $19.99, I think that's a pretty good deal!  The Learning Resources shop is surely one of the cutest, but there are so many others to choose from.  Take a look!
Zulily is offering a great shipping promotions right now as well...order today through Monday and pay shipping for the first order, but the rest of your orders ALL WEEKEND ship free!


Thanks, My Milwaukee Mommy!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Check out the great deals you will find at Zulily today!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved