Friday, September 2, 2011

My Pet Firefly Review





Have you heard of Gemmy.com?
It is a site that has tons of fun item!  Some of my favorites are:
  • Halloween costumes and decorations
  • Butterfly Collection
  • Outdoor Items
  • My Pet Firefly
The My Pet Firefly is cute.  You will need some AA batteries to get it going.  Once you have the batteries in and turn it on the little firefly inside will move around and light up periodically just like a real firefly!  It is in a glass jar so you will need to be careful with the glass.  My children have been going around the yard all summer trying to catch a real firefly, so they were more than thrilled about their new "toy."  They have been using it every night at bedtime.  I put it on while I read them a few stories and they watch it just as they are drifting into slumberland.




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
My Pet Firefly ReviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved