Saturday, September 10, 2011

Check out these awesome shops at Zulily!


We love Zulily!  The deals they offer are pretty awesome and the shops tend to be very unique!  I love the Lotus Bebe shop new today.  This blanket is only $19.99.  It is made from extraordinarily soft bamboo.  Imagine how soft and snuggly your little one will be!  All of my children have blankets with the satin trim that they STILL (my oldest is 6) cannot sleep without. 

I also love the Baby Nay Collection new today.  Baby Nay celebrates Disney It’s a Small World with a whimsical collection inspired by one of the most popular attractions ever. Drawing from the original artwork of renowned Disney artist Mary Blair, It’s A Small World carries the timeless message of peace, harmony and beauty. This adorable selection of kids' apparel sends a message of peace for your very own small world.  My kids LOVE this ride at Disney World.  I just wish I could get something for each of them, but the sizes are too small for my oldest.




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Check out these awesome shops at Zulily!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved