Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Families of Philippines and Families of Germany Review


A great way to learn a little about Germany!  You follow a little girl named Sofia and a little boy named 
Ole through school, daily chores, musical instrument lessons and walking through the towns they live in.  You also get to meet family members and hear and learn a little about the customs and language of Germany.




You get to travel with Khim and Shahani to school and through their daily lives.  

What I really like is that the stories are easy to follow and the children you are watching could be your friends.  

I am excited to share these DVDs with my kiddos at school.  I think they will find them interesting (and they will be educational as well!).

There is a series of Families of the World DVDs-there is even a Families of USA!

You can find teaching materials at www.familiesoftheworld.com, what a great way to learn about other cultures and customs.  The DVDs I was able to review are about 30 minutes each.







Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Families of Philippines and Families of Germany ReviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved