Thursday, October 13, 2011

Activia Selects Strawberry Yogurt with Granola Review and Coupon





I tried the Activia Strawberry Parfait.  It was absolutely delicious!  I really liked that it was creamy and the granola that comes attached gave it an extra crunch.  It was a great morning snack for me after I got the kids off to school.  I highly recommend this yogurt with the granola.  My kids even tried it and asked for their own after school today.  Very tasty and just the right texture for me!


Activia (Dannon) is helping you Pay it Forward with Cups of Hope.

Be sure to head over and "like"Activia on Facebook  for a $1.00 off coupon.




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Activia Selects Strawberry Yogurt with Granola Review and CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved