Saturday, October 15, 2011

Try the new Artisan Pizzas from Domino's


I recently had the opportunity to review some DELICIOUS pizza from Domino's!  I had my sister over and we had a great sister's night with the kids!
All three of these pizzas serve 2 and are on artisan style crust.  They each measure 13" x 9" and are $7.99 each.

Tuscan Salami and Roasted Veggie
Salami, spinach, onions, roasted red and banana peppers, oregano, garlic Parmesan sauce on artisan style crust.  
We all really like this, but I think this was my favorite.  I really liked the peppers.  The seasonings were just right and it was the perfect pizza for me!

Spinach and Feta
Alfredo sauce, feta and Parmesan asiago cheese, fresh baby spinach and onions.
This one was okay.  I am not a vegetarian and we all prefer a little meat on our pizzas in this house, but it was good.  If I were a vegetarian, this would have been perfect!  My sister often has to order food for work lunches, so she was happy to keep this in mind as a good option for the vegetarians in the office.



Italian Sausage and Pepper Trio
Parmesan-Asiago cheese and sliced Italian sausage complemented by a trio of roasted red, green, and banana peppers, on an artisan-style crust, topped with a dash of oregano.
This was so very good.  It was a close second to my personal favorite.  It was my sister's favorite and the kids loved it too!  They made me pick off everything but the sausage, but they really liked the sausage on it!  I really, really like the peppers addition to this pizza!  This has a little bite to it.  It wasn't very spicy, but the perfect zing!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Try the new Artisan Pizzas from Domino'sSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved