Sunday, October 23, 2011

Look at the great personalized items Shutterfly has to offer this holiday season...


Are you ordering personalized cards or gifts for Christmas?  I love giving and getting holiday photo cards, they are a great way to get a personal update about kiddos and it is fun getting a yearly picture of families.  


I also love giving personalized Christmas gifts!  I think they really are an easy way to show someone that you took the time to think ahead and create and order a gift ahead of time instead of rushing to a store for a gift.


This year I am helping my sister find great holiday photo cards to start sending out because they have to show off their growing family.  




I think they will be going with this style (Holly Jolly Joy).  It is perfect with the one focal picture and area to add the family name.  


I have ordered Shutterfly prints and cards in the past.  I have always been happy with the quality and the speed of service. The cards are printed on sturdy stock and the colors are always beautiful.  I also like that Shutterfly lets you preview the card before ordering.  There is also plenty of space to add your personalization.  


If you are looking for some great personalized gifts or cards check out all of the great items Shutterfly has to offer.



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Look at the great personalized items Shutterfly has to offer this holiday season...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved