Tuesday, October 25, 2011

VeggieTales: O Holy Night: Journey of a Little Drummer Boy REVIEW

The Official VeggieTales Online Store


I received a copy of the VeggieTales CD O Holy Night: Journey of a Little Drummer Boy.
What a great CD to get you in the holiday spirit.  This CD has 12 great tracks:

I think my favorite is The Little Drummer Boy, it reminds me of my grandfather, it was his favorite "Christmas song".  The whole CD is great, I am looking forward to sharing it at work and with my niece.  We are also heading to Michigan over the holidays and I am planning on bringing it along to share with my nephews.

1. Was He A Boy Like Me?
2. It's About Love
3. Do You Hear What I Hear?
4. Hark The Herald Angel Sing
5. Can't Smile Without Ewe
6. Meant To Be
7. What Child Is This/The First Noel
8. Silent Night
9. Give This Christmas Away
10. O Holy Night
11. Away In The Manger
12. The Little Drummer Boy


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
VeggieTales: O Holy Night: Journey of a Little Drummer Boy REVIEWSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved