Sunday, October 30, 2011

MI-DEL Cookies Review


I had the opportunity to try some really good cookies from  MI-DEL. I, personally, really liked the Chocolate Chip cookies.  They were in a bag and my children tore into them.  They really liked them.  They were crunchy and very tasty!  The Chocolate Chip cookies are gluten free and all natural.
There are some great selections to choose from, so check out MI-DEL to see what meets your fancy. 
If you are looking for some delicious treats that are perfect for people with dietary sensitivities check out the MI-DEL products!



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
MI-DEL Cookies ReviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved