Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Land of Nod: Cute kid's items at up to 80% off


There is a great selection of items included in this sale!

 One of the best deals I found was on this Honey, I Shrunk the Doll Dresses Crib Bedding with prices at 80% off!  Some of the items I found at super HOT prices include wallpaper, oil cloth art smocks, doll house furnitures, doll ironing board, and changing stations,...the list goes on and on.  You have got to check this site out!



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Land of Nod: Cute kid's items at up to 80% offSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved