Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Better Homes and Gardens Limited Edition Holiday Line make for some GREAT Gifts at GREAT Prices

Recently I was asked to find 3 great Better Homes and Gardens items at Walmart priced at $5, $10 and $20.  This was something that was very feasible with a GREAT selection.  The Better Homes and Gardens Holiday Line for 2011 is very festive and make for perfect gifts!

There was so much to choose from, so it was hard for me to buckle down and decide what I would get.  There was such a great selection...especially at the $5 and $10 level.  What I decided to do was to go with a scented theme.  I mean, who doesn't like to come into a home that smells festive and "homey" for the holidays?  For my $5 gift, I chose this Better Homes and Gardens Cinnamon Apple Pie 7 oz. Candle.
I have this thing with my house smelling like apples. Every fall I buy about ten candles and light them in my kitchen throughout the season.  When you walk into my kitchen, there is an overwhelming smell of apples...we all love that smell now in my house.  My sister and I don't exchange gifts, but I got this for her. She is always making comments about how awesome my house smells...just like mom's apple pies! This smells AWESOME, but I really liked that it also came with a "Classic Apple Pie" recipe card attached.  I scored this wonderful gift for only $3.97!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved this find at $8.97!  This Velvet Poinsettia Blossom Candle with Jar Shade is so wonderfully made.  It has an open top that will make for some great scents later on!  I love the look of this and know my mother-in-law would love this as well.  Her house is very festively decorated at Christmas and she gets tons of Poinsettia wreaths and plants to decorate her living room.  This will go beautifully with her theme!  And for $8.97...you can't go wrong. 

Finally, I found this Scented Wax Warmer for only $14.97 with Warm Apple Cider Scented Wax for only $1.97.  This is by far my favorite purchase!  I love the words that theme this warmer.  "Laughter," "Love," "Hope," and more...I thought this would be perfect to give to my son's teacher at school.  This is so nicely made and just BEAUTIFUL! 

It was so hard to choose what to buy as the selection was amazing!  The Limited Edition Holiday Line from Better Homes and Gardens has some outstanding items that would make phenomenal gifts!  The Limited Edition Holiday Line from Better Homes and Gardens can be purchased at Walmart and spans across many selections.  I found things from table cloths to candles to wreaths at my store. 



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Better Homes and Gardens Limited Edition Holiday Line make for some GREAT Gifts at GREAT PricesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved