Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hot....$.80 for a USB Sync and Charging Cable Compatible with Apple iPhone & iPod


My husband and I both have iPods and we only have one cord!  It makes it difficult when we both need to sync our devices for new music or I need to sync and he has taken the one cord we have and is using his iPod in the car.  (He lost his-I swear the one we are using is mine-but he would disagree.) :)  So I am actually going to snag three of these-I am going to give one to my sister as a stocking stuffer!
Amazon has a 
USB Sync and Charging Cable Compatible with Apple iPhone & iPod for $0.80 + FREE shipping (reg. $12.60). 


If you need a Wall AC Charger USB Sync Data Cable for iPhone 4, 3GS, and iPod it's $2.15 (reg. $9.99) also with FREE shipping!



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Hot....$.80 for a USB Sync and Charging Cable Compatible with Apple iPhone & iPodSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved