Monday, November 7, 2011

Check out UGallery.com...


8x10 $20 unframed

CAUGHT! by Charlie Cawley

I received this print to review.  My husband and I love driving around and taking pictures, it would have been awesome to come across something like this!  The Paperwork Gallery on UGallery.com has great prints to choose from.  This is one of them!
The print is on bamboo paper and all materials are museum quality and Eco conscious materials are always used.  By getting just the print I am able to pick up a frame at matting from a local store but you can also purchase the prints framed, you are able to customize them to your liking and decor style.
UGallery works closely with their artists and even has bios about them.

If you are looking for unique pieces of art for your home or office I suggest looking at UGallery.com, there are different styles of art and different sizes.  They are all very affordable.  Maybe a great holiday gift idea!  You can also purchase gift cards!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Check out UGallery.com...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved