Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nintendo 3DS on Amazon for $169.00



My son has been asking for the Nintendo DS for Christmas.  I have been really torn with the idea of getting it for him as I have gotten a lot of mixed reviews, but I think I have decided to do the Nintendo 3DS.  After I made that final decision, I went on Amazon and they were all gone.  I really wanted to use my Swagbucks Amazon gift cards for this purchase!  So, I waited and waited...they are available right now on Amazon for $169.00.  This is going to be one of the HOT items this year on many a Christmas list, so if it's on a list you have to buy for, I would suggest doing this early as I am sure you don't want to be scrambling last minute.




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Nintendo 3DS on Amazon for $169.00SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved