Monday, January 2, 2012

Gorton's Grilled Lemon Pepper Filets Review PLUS Printable Coupon


Recently I was given a coupon in which I could use to review a Gorton's product.  I have been trying to eat a little healthier, so I chose to purchase the Gorton's Grilled Filets.  There are five flavors total, but my store only had the lemon pepper flavor, so I chose that one.
This product came with two filets in the package.  My husband is on second shift now, so I like to make quick dinners for me and the kids.  My kids are not big fish eaters, so I made this one night when my children had a sleepover at grandma and grandpa's house.  It was very tasty.  I liked that each filet only had 90 calories.  This is a great way to eat healthy without sacrificing the taste.  These filets are also all natural!  I ate one and saved the other for my husband's meal when he got home from work.  He liked the flaky texture.  He made the comment how he felt it was something that could have well been from a restaurant.  The quality was superb!  I was worried it would be slimy, but it was perfectly textured and not overseasoned as I have found some brands to be!  I will definitely buy these again...I would love to try some of the other flavors.
Click here to print out a coupon to help you save $1.00/2 Gorton's items!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Gorton's Grilled Lemon Pepper Filets Review PLUS Printable CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved