Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pashmina Scarf/Shawls starting at $4.00!



Scarf Large Soft 100% Pashmina Scarf Shawl Wrap -Various Colors some even have Free Super Saver Shipping-the prices vary also.  Just scroll over the colors and the prices will show up.

I like to wear them with jeans, a nice top and fancy shoes.  Then the Pashmina becomes a great accessory and even keeps me warm if needed!  I now have a black one and a red one, I would really like a brown and some bright colors. :)




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Pashmina Scarf/Shawls starting at $4.00!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved