Sunday, May 20, 2012

Check out WholesaleStarWarsCostumes.com for your Star Wars costume for your next party or Halloween!

I was able to review a very cute and well made costume from the Star Wars movies.  My sister mentioned that they were going to be throwing a Star Wars costume party around Halloween so I told her to pick out a cute costume for my niece! It is great, the material is soft yet will be warm if it is cool outside.  I personally really like the heat piece.  Since she is only one she is going to be a perfect Yoda, now mom and dad just need to find costumes!  They will be checking out http://www.wholesalestarwarscostumes.com/ because there are adult costumes too!  I personally think they should both be Jedi's but they are still deciding.  I might have to pick up the Yoda pet costume!  The prices are very reasonable and they come in a pretty timely manner, I would assume that earlier you order the better though because you don't want to be worried about delivery around Halloween.  



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Check out WholesaleStarWarsCostumes.com for your Star Wars costume for your next party or Halloween!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved