Thursday, May 3, 2012

Designer Living Comforter Mini Sets As Low As $19.99

My daughter has really been needing a comforter and yesterday I stopped by a few places and was blown away at how expensive twin comforters were so I came home and began my search!


Today only, Designer Living is offering MAIN STREET PADDY COMFORTER MINI SET for $19.99 (Retail $49.99).  A perfect color since her room is done in lime, turquoise, purple & pink.  Also love that it's machine washable.  Much better than the $69.99 comforter I found.


The Paddy reversible comforter and sham set is perfect for a teen's room in your home or dorm. The reversible comforter features a lovely Turquoise color that reverses to a cheerful Lime color. This is a 2-piece twin size set.


If this doesn't match and you've been looking too, make sure to browse around because I'm coming across some other big % off too!  For my son I found On Your Own Arista Comforter Mini Set in multi blue print for $29.99 with code MDAY25.

Designer Living Comforter Mini Sets As Low As $19.99SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved