Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wii Just Dance 3 Katy Perry Edition $13.99 Shipped

Head over to Best Buy today because you can grab Just Dance 3 Katy Perry Edition for $13.99 Shipped!  Confession time:  I bought this "On Sale" for $29.99 because my son went to a sleepover and my daughter wanted to go too so she could do this Wii game, so I gave in and told her I would go get it...Ugh!  


This is a great game for the entire family, really you won't want to stop playing. PLUS at this price it makes a perfect gift and the adults get a great workout and laugh, if you dance like me!

Wii Just Dance 3 Katy Perry Edition $13.99 ShippedSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved