Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Great Investment: Kodak Easyshare 16MP Camera $149.99 (Retail $239.99)

If you have been looking for a camera, I know first hand all about this one!  Today only Woot is offering the Kodak Easyshare 16MP Camera for $149.99 (Retail $239.99).


From the dramatic 26 mm wide-angle lens to its impressive 26X zoom, this 16 MP workhorse provides extraordinary performance at every angle.


I ordered this camera about a month ago and just got back from vacationing at the beach. I was SO impressed at the Zoom. I was able to Zoom all the way in when my kids were parasailing. It was amazing, considering from a distance they were just a spec. Also took a great picture from Fort Morgan of a light house in the distant.  Best purchase ever.


Great Investment: Kodak Easyshare 16MP Camera $149.99 (Retail $239.99)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved