Saturday, June 2, 2012

Oofos OOriginal Thongs Review


Have you seen these super comfortable thongs?  I recently was given the opportunity to review some OOFOS OOriginal Thongs.  I had the choice between the OOriginal Thongs or OOahh Slide.  I chose the thongs because I outwear my flipflops every year!   I have to be honest and say that when I saw them I was a little skeptical.  They look kinda clunky.  BUT...I put them on my feet and fell in love!  The OOfoam is the difference in these ultra-comfortable thongs!  It is comfortable, flexible, lightweight, machine washable, durable and absorbs impact.  OOFOS are available in Men's and Women's sizes.  I have been wearing mine around the house and to go pick up the kids from school...I LOVE them!  You can order them online here.


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Oofos OOriginal Thongs ReviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved