Friday, April 22, 2011

Do you know what Swagbucks are?

I love Swagbucks and Fridays are "Mega Swagbucks days"!  The highest I have earned was 40 Swagbucks!  I felt like I won the lottery.  Another Amazon.com gift card is quickly going to be in my account!  Sign up today you have nothing to loose but a lot to gain!-Seriously-it is free to sign up!


Search & Win


Join Swagbucks and earn great items like gift cards!  I have redeemed my Swagbucks for Amazon.com gift cards and purchased a couple Christmas gifts with nothing out of pocket!

You won't earn Swagbucks every time you search but I would say I earn at least twice a day.  You earn varying amounts-from 1-12 Swagbucks a search.  (On 3/11 I earned 40 on one search!!! This was a Mega Swagbucks Friday. Then on 3/25 I earned 27 on one search!  Also a Mega Swagbucks day.)

It is FREE to sign up and use the program-there are items that you can purchase on the site, I have ever purchased anything, I have only collected and redeemed my Swagbucks.

I strongly suggest downloading the toolbar.  It will appear at the top of your homepage.  I just type whatever I am looking for there and then it searches and pulls up the sites just like Google, Yahoo, etc.  You will know if you "won" Swagbucks right away because it will tell you at the top of the searched page.  If you didn't win then nothing will appear.  Sometimes you are pleasantly surprised!

Give it a try!  Sign up for Swagbucks now!

You can also earn Swagbucks by taking the daily poll on the Swagbucks website and watching Swagbucks TV!





Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Do you know what Swagbucks are?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved