Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fun Things to do Around Town

My family is big into sports, so I thought I would share a few of my favorite sports things to do around town.
Baltimore Orioles
Baltimore Ravens
Baltimore Blast
Bowie Baysox

We also enjoy getting out and about for "family days."  Here are a few of our favorite places to go to.
Maryland Science Center
Baltimore Aquarium
Baltimore Zoo
Port Discovery

Suggestions?  Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment at the end of this post!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Fun Things to do Around TownSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved