Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Subway $5 Footlong for April

.

Subway sent me a $25 giftcard to take my family to try out their Double Bacon, Egg and Cheese $5 April Footlong...and wow! It was a huge hit with me.  I decided to have it for lunch and put split it with my husband. (who saved it for the next morning and really liked it for breakfast.)  I decided to put chipotle mayo spread on it and jalapanos.  I will have to say I really enjoyed it.  It kept me full until dinner.  (which meant no snacking which is a miracle)

My kids love the kids ham and cheese and they just split a 6 inch!  I was able to feed my family for only $10!  How great is that?  Everyone is happy and no complaining

This deal is good all month long...so go get your 5...5 Dollor...5 Dollor Footlong!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Subway $5 Footlong for AprilSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved