Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Check out this deal for the Food Network Store!


We posted this Plum District deal yesterday in our Daily Deals round-up but we just found out the deal got a little sweeter!  If you bought a voucher yesterday, we have a free shipping code for you to use. If you didn't, you still have a few hours to grab a voucher for $10 for $20 to Spend on Food Gifts and Gadgets From Your Favorite Chefs at Food Network Store.   There was SO much to choose from in the clearance section, it was hard to choose! I got myself a new baking dish to make my casseroles a little fancier! (Food will LOOK better, probably not taste better!)  Enter code C96972 to get free shipping and you won't pay any tax!

(Thanks for the shipping tip, Hip2Save and My Dallas Mommy!)



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Chesapeake Mommy's email updates or RSS Feed! Thanks for visiting!
Check out this deal for the Food Network Store!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved